Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: HD Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Carbon Aluminized
Paddle Width: 8.0 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion
Core Thickness: 14mm / .55in
This Paddle is made in China
The 2023 ADIPOWER CTRL incorporates the new adidas performance logo and has a longer grip length vs. the prior ADIPOWER CTRL model. It will be your ideal paddle if you want to stand out for the power in your shots without renouncing to maximum control (The Adipower ATTK is 1/2" longer with the CTRL paddle is 1/2" wider). Its composition in 24K ALUMINIZED CARBON with a core made in HD POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB will make you be the one who takes the initiative in the match. The Spin Blade MAX technology will allow you to generate incredible spins in all your shots.
Power vs Comfort/Control - A Power Paddle uses a low-flexibility fiber for the paddle surface and a high density core while a Control paddle uses a highly flexible fiber surface with a low density core
- CTRL SHAPE: Centered sweet spot to provide greater control and accuracy
- Player Level - Advanced to Pro
- High Density Core: for Power
- 24k Carbon Aluminized Surface: 4 rigid layers of carbon for increased power
- Extra Durable Edge Guard: New composition, more flexible, longer lasting
- Thickness - 14 mm
- Spin Blade MAX Technology: Textured surface for increased spin, slice and control
- Structual Reinforcement: Carbon Reinforced perimeter to provide tortional rigidity and durability
- PU-EVA Combo Grip: PU outlayer for secure non-slip finish, EVA inner layer for a soft cushioned feel
Adidas pickleball paddles feature 3 different surfaces: Carbon Aluminized 24k (least flexible for most power), Carbon 3K (best combo for power and control) and Fiberglass (most flexible for most control)
Adidas Pickleball Paddles feature 2 different core materials: Polypropylene Honeycomb HD (High Density - more power) or LD (Low Density - more control). Paddles with the HD core have a red butt cap while paddles with a black butt cap have a low density core
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023