Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: HD Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 8.0 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion
Core Thickness: 14mm / .55in
This Paddle is made in China
ADIPOWER TEAM SERIES: adipower team series paddles use advanced adidas technologies to deliver all around performance at all levels of play.
The 2023 ADIPOWER Team CTRL uses advanced adidas technologies to deliver all around performance at all levels of play. Its control shape and multi layers of fiber glass stands out to provide a great feel of the ball. Incorporation of the new adidas performance logo and updated design. The grip length is longer than prior years paddles. Extra sandblasted Surface to improve the spin.
Power vs Comfort/Control - A Power Paddle uses a low-flexibility fiber for the paddle surface and a high density core while a Control paddle uses a highly flexible fiber surface with a low density core
- CTRL SHAPE: Centered sweet spot to provide greater control and accuracy
- Player Level - Advanced to Pro
- Low Density Core: for Feel and Control
- Fiber Surface: Multi-layers of Fiber Glass provides greater ball pop
- Extra Durable Edge Guard: New composition, more flexible, longer lasting
- Thickness - 14 mm
- Spin Blade + Technology: Extra sandblasted surface for increased spin and control
- Structual Reinforcement: Carbon Reinforced perimeter to provide tortional rigidity and durability
- PU-EVA Combo Grip: PU outlayer for secure non-slip finish, EVA inner layer for a soft cushioned feel
Adidas pickleball paddles feature 3 different surfaces: Carbon Aluminized 24k (least flexible for most power), Carbon 3K (best combo for power and control) and Fiberglass (most flexible for most control)
Adidas Pickleball Paddles feature 2 different core materials: Polypropylene Honeycomb HD (High Density - more power) or LD (Low Density - more control). Paddles with the HD core have a red butt cap while paddles with a black butt cap have a low density core
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023