Shoe Weight: 11.60 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Indoor
Reach high and blast those shots in total confidence with the BLAST FF™ 2 shoes for men by ASICS. Featuring TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology for support and integrity in the midfoot, and a lightweight FLYTEFOAM® midsole for excellent cushioning and bounce, the BLAST FF™ is built for comfort, stability and support, even during the toughest indoor games. GEL® technology cushioning in the rearfoot helps to absorb shock, protecting your joints from high impact and repetitive stress. The removable ORTHOLITE™ sockliner provides effective moisture management so you'll stay comfortable even as you work up a sweat, and a special ventilation technology means your feet will stay cool even as things heat up on the court. They're durable too, thanks to the N.C. RUBBER™ outsole and California lasting.
- Color: Lapis Lazuli/French Blue
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- The resin TRUSSTIC™ is used in the middle part of the sole. This structure gives shoes stability by preventing them from twisting during movement with shapes designed according to the motion characteristics in the sport and the purpose of the shoes. The shape of the TRUSSTIC™ is tailored to the type of shoe according to the motions used in the sport to keep the shoes from twisting.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam developed in the ASICS Institute of Sports Science, FlyteFoam® technology isn’t just a little bit lighter - it’s remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Midsoles constructed with FlyteFoam® tech aren’t just super lightweight, either: They benefit from organic “super fibers” that bounce back into their original shape in the space of each stride, providing perfect adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam® technology far more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning will perform at its peak longer and stronger than ever before.
**Note: Due to manufacturers restrictions, ASICS products cannot be shipped outside of the United States