Shoe Weight: 14.7 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Outdoor
Take to the courts in style. These trendy men's GEL-CHALLENGER® 13 shoes are designed for recreational players, helping you to dart across the court with ease and perfectly perform those skilled serves. Under-laying support in the forefoot and heel counter increase stability when making quick, lateral movements. And, a robust rubber outsole and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology help to increase grip and traction to prevent twisting and injury. To keep debris and dirt from ruining play, an anti-gravel tongue prevents elements from entering your shoe so that you won't have to stop. The stylish shoes are designed with bold, clashing colors, plus the boldly-printed ASICS graphic design on the side. They'll add some color to your tennis whites and pair with any casual gym gear. "
- Solyte midsole meterial: A lighter weight midsole compound thans ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology:Attenuates shock during impact and toe off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System technology:Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthodic.
- AHAR outsole:Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Ruber, Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exeptional durability.
- PGuard toe protector: