Weight: 7.58 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16.1 in
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: 65% Carbon Fiber / 35% Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 7.8 in
Grip Size: 4 in
Factory Grip: Syntec Uptake
If you are a tennis player you probably know the Babolat brand well, in recent years they have become the top brand. They have now entered picklaball with a line of stylish pickleball paddles with a version for any game style.
What if there was a paddle with style and energy as unique as you? If you're a performance player who prefers a lighter paddle for maneuverability, and you control the game with feel and precision, the Babolat RBEL Touch will be your new best friend.
- (C3H6)N Honeycomb with EVA core - A high stength to weight ratio EVA enclosed polypropylene honeycomb core
- Core - Thickness: .55in / 14mm
- Graphite Skin - A strong, lightweight material for instant responsiveness, explosive power and ultra precision
- Syntec Uptake Grip - The ideal balance between durability and absorption
- Shock Resistant Bumber - A strong edge guard to protect your paddle when the game gets rough
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021