Weight: 7.5-8.4 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 15 2/3 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Graphite
Paddle Width: 7 4/5 in
Grip Size: 3 7/8 or 4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Anti-Slip
This Paddle is made in China
With a unique, thinner throat and a longer handle, the Echelon allows more room to play up on the grip for certain shots, as well as extra room for those who prefer a two-handed backhand. It's the ultimate paddle for those looking for the truest hit.
- Free protective cover included with paddle
- USA Pickleball approved for tournament play
- Durable graphite surface for controlled pickleball play
- Proprietary SpinGrit™ surface coating for increased spin and ball control
- Polymer Honeycomb Core adds the perfect balance of power & control
- Proprietary EdgeTech Protect ensures paddles will hold up match after match
- Anti-slip grip designed with functional whipstitching & holed ventilation for superior hand traction to minimize vibration
- Forgiving, larger sweet spot
- Available in two grip sizes and two weights
- SpinGrit™ Coating: An extra-roughened coating is applied on the surfaces of the paddles to offer greater durability and ball control.
- Core Strength: Baddle's Polymer Honeycomb Cores give you the perfect balance of power and control. It is strong and durable, yet flexible and soft
- Anti-slip Grip: Baddle's grips keep your handling comfortable without slipping. So every hit is struck with confidence
- EdgeProtect Tech: Using the latest technology, Baddle makes sure their paddles hold up match after match after match
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023