Weight: 7.5-8.3 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: ControlPro II Polymer
Surface Material: Chemical Bond Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
Cosmetic paddles are NEW, unused paddles that have the same performance and warranty as with all Engage new paddles. They have a slight Cosmetic blemish that occurred during the printing process. Due to our commitment to excellence and quality controls, we have decided not to sell them at full price.
The Engage Elite Pro is the paddle the Pro's choose for maximum Power, control and Spin. Take your game to the next level as our top Pros did at the 2017 US Open Pickleball Tournament.
Engage Pickleball Paddles won (21) of the (48) Pro level medals at the 2017 US Open. The Elite Pro took (9) of them. The Engage Pros that used the Elite Pro just switched to it prior to the event. Who does that just before one of the largest Pickleball tournaments of the year? Well some of the Engage Pros did, and it took their game to the next level. It's now time to take your game to the next level too.
The Elite Pro was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
If you like Graphite paddles, you'll love this new skin technology (Engage calls it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
- #1 Senior Pro Level Pickleball player Steve Kennedy Signature Paddle
- New skin technology called liquid graphite that is chemically bonded to the paddle provides forgiveness and control
- Lighter weight paddle that still generates explosive power while creating more spin with each stroke
- ControlPro II polymer with vibration control provides for a fantastic feel
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Skin: Cutting-Edge 'Chemical Bond' (for maximum forgiveness)
- Standard Weight: 7.8 - 8.3 ounces
- Light Weight: 7.5 - 7.8 ounces
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021