Weight: 7.4-7.8 ounces
Handle Length: 4 3/4 in
Paddle Length: 15 1/2 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 8 1/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
Bundle and Save - 2 Engage Encore Paddles, Engage Sling Bag, and 3 Pack Engage Tour Pickleballs
Only the Encore was specially designed to maximize deflection (power) and surface roughness (spin). Based on USAPA guidelines, the Encore hits both limits. Meaning no paddle can ever have more of either. They can aspire to be equal, but can never surpass. Now you have the control (spin) to keep those hard shots in.
The design of the Encore goes further, by maximizing the amount of time the ball stays on the paddle (a concept originally developed by EngagePickleball), enabling the soft feel you need to command the soft (net) game.
The Encore line of paddles have always been about 'control' and 'ball placement', and having the perfect paddle to do just that (what you want with the ball) whether you hit 'hard' or 'soft'.
Engage Sling Bag Details:
The material was selected to ensure the bag was easy to clean. You will also love the looks and flexibility of this bag including the netting in front for your personal items or water bottle.
Engage Tour Pickleballs Details:
- A 'Truer Bounce' throughout the life of the ball
- 'More Control' and a 'Softer Feel' at contact
- Last longer 'Cracks Less' than other plastic based balls during normal play and colder temperatures
- 'Quieter' than other leading brands
- 'Less Vibration' at the point of contact
- 'More User-Friendly'. Designed for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Play
- USAPA Approved for Tournament Play
- Quantity: 3 Balls
- Holes: 40
- Color: Darker Yellow for High-visibility and Contrast
- Designed for Outdoor and Indoor Tennis Courts/Concrete
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2020