Weight: 7.8-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 15 3/4 in
Core Material: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Extreme Grit Textured Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Contour
This Paddle is made in China
The Engage Omega Evolution Elite brings a new edgeless paddle to the marketplace. Uniquely balanced paddle for quickness and feel (custom counter-weighted aftermarket by Engage engineers for maximum playability). Extreme grit providing the ultimate in a quick and nimble spin producing paddle.
- A highly textured Carbon Fiber surface for ultimate control and feel
- A zero edge guard technology with Engage enhanced counter-weighting on the side of the paddle for optimal playability
- Extreme roughness (texture & friction) for the ultimate grabbing power
- HoldTEK core which compresses and releases at a constant rate producing extreme feel and ball control
- Sound Tested: To meet the strictest Community requirements
- USA Pickleball Approved: For Tournament Play
- Core Thickness: 9.5mm / 0.375"
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021