Weight: 7.4-7.7 (1/2 in) / 7.8-8.1 (5/8 in) ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Friction-enhanced T700 Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 (1/2 in) / 4 3/8 (5/8 in) in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Contour
This Paddle is made in China
New for Summer 2022 Engage has introduced the Omega Evolution Extreme series bringing to the Pickleball scene a new T700 Carbon Fiber paddle built for the control and spin enthusiast. Designed for those looking for a paddle with maximum grabbing power (control and spin) and ball feel who can generate their own power.
- A textured omni-directional friction-enhanced T700 Carbon Fiber skin (not an overlay surface where the texture wears away) creating enhanced grabbing power and longevity
- Ability to reach all playing styles with (4) different versions:
- Standard 16" x 8" (1/2 inch core)
- Standard 16" x 8" (5/8 inch core)
- Elongated 16.5" x 7.5" (1/2 inch core)
- Elongated 16.5" x 7.5" (5/8 inch core)
- HoldTEK core which compresses and releases at a constant rate producing extreme feel and ball control
- Skin: Textured Omni-directional Friction-enhanced T700 Carbon Fiber
- Core: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb Core
- Weight: 7.4 - 7.7 oz (1/2 inch core), 7.8 - 8.1 oz (5/8 inch core)
- Length: 16 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Grip Length: 5 inch
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4 inch (1/2 inch core), 4 3/8 inch (5/8 inch core)
- Sound Tested: To meet the strictest Community requirements
- USA Pickleball Approved: For Tournament Play
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023