Weight: 7.8-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Textured Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Contour
This Paddle is made in China
The Engage Omega Evolution Max is a highly textured 'Carbon Fiber' paddle priced within the mid market range. It comes in the most popular shape for all around playability. Designed to help those looking for a cost effective all around paddle to have fun and be able to continue to improve (and play better).
- A true 'Carbon Fiber' paddle surface (not an overlay skin) which is unique in this price range
- Extreme texture & friction to provide increased control and ability to grab the ball
- HoldTEK 1/2 inch polymer core which compresses and releases at a constant rate producing extreme feel and ball control
- Standard 16" x 8" shape for all around playability providing the right amount of reach, width and sweet spot to enjoy (and improve) your game.
- Sound Tested: To meet the strictest Community requirements
- USA Pickleball Approved: For Tournament Play
- Core Thickness: 13 mm / 0.5 in
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023