Weight: 8.0-8.3 ounces
Handle Length: 5 5/8 in
Paddle Length: 16 1/2 in
Core Material: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Extreme Grit Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 7 1/2 in
Grip Size: 4 3/8 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Contour
This Paddle is made in China
The Engage Omega Evolution Pro Pickleball Paddle is an extreme textured paddle boasting a unique Fiberglass face that provides the perfect balance of power, control and spin. It comes in a 5/8 inch 'thick' core elongated shape to help provide more reach and limitless possibilities. Designed for players looking for reach, power and spin. A thick core paddle for increased control and feel.
- An extreme textured & friction based skin for the ultimate grit, grabbing power and control HoldTEK core which compresses and releases at a constant rate producing extreme feel and ball control
- A 5/8 inch 'thick' polymer core for increased ball control, hold time and feel
- An elongated 16 1/2 inch long paddle providing extra reach and torque for power
- An extended length 5 5/8 inch grip allowing the paddle to flex for more power when and where you want it (plus provides room for two handed players or those with larger hands)
- Sound Tested: To meet the strictest Community requirements
- USA Pickleball Approved: For Tournament Play
- Core Thickness: 16 mm / 0.625 in
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021