Weight: 7.5-7.8 (LW) 7.9-8.3 (STD) ounces
Handle Length: 5.25 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Proprietary Control Pro 'Black' Polymer
Surface Material: 6-layer composite skin
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Cushion
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
The Poach Infinity EX Composite Paddle from Engage Pickleball is the next generation of the beloved Poach Advantage Paddle that earned many fans over its long life. This new version features a softer feel thanks to the 6-layer face material and vibration-dampening skin that mitigate impact vibrations, which tend to aggravate pickleball elbow and muscle soreness. Incredible responsiveness and control are the name of the Infinity game. This unique approach to layering on the paddle face is augmented by omni-directional texturing for spin control, enhancing your cut serves. This surface texture is applied evenly with superior bonding techniques, resulting in wonderful consistency and durability so you won't experience the texture wearing away, even after prolonged use.
The most technologically advanced paddle in the market. Specifically designed for players that:
- Have (or the tendency to have) tennis elbow.
- Want a soft feeling control paddle to shape (spin) the ball that also creates power when & where you want it.
- Vibration Dampening Skin - Eliminates vibration at the point of contact (at it's source) not lower within the paddle or via other objects placed inside the paddle that only stops it from traveling to the hand.
- Counterweight Technology - Lowers the center of mass (balance point) closer to your hand to 1) mitigate getting tennis elbow by making the paddle more balanced (not head heavy which is one of the main reasons tennis elbow develops) and 2) increase maneuverability (hand speed).
- Proprietary ControlPro ‘Black’ Polymer Core - Creates the softest hitting paddle for those that like soft feeling paddles or have tendency for tennis elbow (mitigates vibration).
Technology to mitigate tennis elbow:
Technology to enhance control, spin and power.
- Variable Release Technology - The proprietary 6-layer skin produces more power the faster you swing (when you want it).
- Omni-directional Friction-based Texture - 1) Roughness that spreads out in all directions to create more spin, 2) Surface 'friction' hits the upper limits / range allowed, and 3) softest skin (and core) that holds the ball longer (main factor in producing spin).
- Variable Flex Technology - Designed to flex at the point of contact for more 'forgiving' shot making.
- 13mm / .5" thickness
Diversity with (4) different shapes to fit your playing style:
Engage Poach Infinity Pickleball Paddle Comparison
|Poach Infinity EX (standard)||16" long x 8" wide||5.25 inch|
|Poach Infinity SX (short grip)||16.25" long x 7.7" wide||4 inch|
|Poach Infinity MX (elongated)||16.5" long x 7.5" wide||6 inch|
|Poach Infinity LX (blade)||17" long x 7" wide||5.25 inch|
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023