Weight: FW 7.1-7.4 / LW 7.5-7.8 / STD 7.9-8.3 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Black Core Polymer
Surface Material: Textured Graphite
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Cushion (Std)
Core Thickness: 12.7mm / .5"
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length (THIS IS THE CURRENT PRODUCT YOU ARE VIEWING)
- MX (16 1/2" x 7 1/2") with a 5 3/4" handle length
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- (Regular Version, NOT 6.0) 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight)
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023