Weight: 7.6 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 17 in
Core Material: Polymer
Surface Material: Graphite
Paddle Width: 7 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: HydroSorb Pro
Head Margaritaville added some new designs to their popular line of pickleball paddles. Their paddles feature some of the best graphics ever seen on pickleball paddles. The New "Chill" Paddle has the same specs as Head Radical XL paddles. If you are looking to add even more power to your game, check out the FinsUp paddle. The new elongated power shape provides a larger sweet spot in this slightly longer HEAD paddle. With a Carbon Graphite Hitting Surface for excellent pop on the ball and great touch, and HEAD's Optimized Tubular Construction technology for great playability. At 7.6 oz it offers players a little lighter weight than its brother and will help up the power level in your game.
- CTS - HEAD's Control Stabilizer Technology optimizes the torsional stability of even the lightest paddle.
- Carbon HS - HEAD's Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player.
- OTC - HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin - HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Comfort Grip - Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2020