Weight: 8.0 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 16.0 in
Core Material: Reactive Honeycomb Polymer
Surface Material: Charged Carbon Surface
Paddle Width: 8.0 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Feel-Tec Pure
Core Thickness: 16mm / .63"
This Paddle is made in China
The JOOLA Collin Johns Scorpeus Paddle is the result of JOOLA's ongoing desire to bring the newest and latest innovation into the market. With direct feedback from the world's #1 Men's Double player, this paddle will check off all the important elements needed from a paddle to perform at the highest level. Each aspect of the Collin Johns signature pickleball paddle has been carefully engineered and tested so that it can perform just as well on center court as it does at the local rec center. Boasting a new charged carbon surface technology, the paddle provides impressive power and pop, while maintaining a connective feel to keep your shots on target. The specially engineered wider surface shape design enhances the paddle's sweet spot providing optimal forgiveness, while a fully encased carbon construction increases the paddle's strength and stability
- Carbon-Charged Surface: An additive bonding treatment that strengthens the surface of the paddle to provide a crisper feel with greater energy return. Results in impressive feedback with a poppier response.
- Reactive Honeycomb Core: Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
- Carbon Friction Surface: Our CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
- Carbon-Framed Design: Fully encased Carbon frame for increased strength and durability.
- Sweet Spot-Optimized Shape: Specially engineered paddle shape provides a larger sweet spot for optimal hitting feel and performance.
- Hyperfoam Edge Wall: Specialized foam injected into the perimeter of the paddle adding weight and stability, increasing the sweet spot for consistent edge to edge performance.
- Feel-Tec Pure: Offers a tacky feel for enhanced grip while also providing optimal comfort and increased shock absorption.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023