Weight: 7.8 ounces
Handle Length: 5.5 in
Paddle Length: 16.4 in
Core Material: Response Honeycomb Polymer
Surface Material: Carbon Flex 3
Paddle Width: 7.3 in
Grip Size: 4.125 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Sure-Grip
This Paddle is made in China
The JOOLA Vision CGS 14 Pickleball Paddle has a 14mm core and features a Carbon Grip Surface (CGS), JOOLA's CGS technology utilizes a durable, long-lasting Carbon-Flex 3 textured surface that grips the ball to create more spin. The Elongated Handle gives extra grip length for 2 handed backhands while the longer head gives you extended reach. The Aero Curve top is a unique head shape that reduces drag for an increased swing speed allowing for faster reaction time at the net. A thinner core creates more power but less control and stability.
JOOLA Pickleball Paddle CORE Materials Explained - JOOLA has 2 different paddle surfaces available, each designed to meet a specific playing style.
- RESPONSE Honeycomb Polymer Core - Provides reduced vibration and a generous sweet spot with amazing feedback, feel, amd control necessary for dinks, blocks and drives
- REACTIVE Honeycomb Polymer Core - Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
JOOLA Pickleball Paddle Surface Tech Explained - JOOLA has 5 different paddle surfaces available, each designed to meet a specific playing style.
- Carbon Touch Surface (CTS) - Preferred choice for the player wanting maximum control and touch, by reducing the amount of friction coming off your paddle.
- Carbon Grip Surface (CGS) - JOOLA's CGS technology utilizes a durable, long-lasting Carbon-Flex 3 textured surface that grips the ball to create more spin.
- Fiberglass Abrasion Surface (FAS) - JOOLA's FAS technology utilizes a multi-step, abrasion sand-blasted process, creating a unique fiberglass textured surface for increased spin.
- Carbon Abrasion Surface (CAS) - JOOLA's CAS technology utilizes a multi-step, abrasion sand-blasted process, creating a unique, textured surface for increased spin.
- Carbon Friction Surface (CFS) - JOOLA's CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex 5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021