Shoe Weight: 10.2 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Indoor
The newest design of Mizuno's classic Lightning shoe offered in a low-cut model. With a secure fit, you will feel more supported through your quick movements side to side. The outsole features the Dura Shield feature which was designed with your hitting approach in mind for a smooth kick off and more acceleration power. Sensorpoints in the outsole offer support for a softer landing and more precise movements with every step. A great shoe for all positions, this lightweight model is ideal for players who move quickly around the court.
- Color: Stars & Stripes
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DynaMotion Fit: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- SENSORPOINT: Suspension system which connects the Wave plate to the ground to enhance stability and traction.
- SR Touch: Shock absorbing mid-sole. Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock, and keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- POWNCE: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe. Cushioning performance is the same as ap+, but it's 10% lighter.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- DynaMotion Groove: Increased flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability.
- Dura Shield: Protects against friction.
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole: Cup-in-sole designed anatomically to fit the bottom of your foot.
- NonMarking Outsole
- Parallel Wave Plate: Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability.