Weight: 7.8-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 4 in
Paddle Length: 16 1/2 in
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Graphite w/ Textreme
Paddle Width: 7.5 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
Designed with the ONIX Summit C1’s elongated pickleball paddle shape, the all-new Summit Outbreak combines the lengthened playing surface with a graphite face reinforced with TeXtreme® Technology seen in our Outbreak paddles for greater touch and control. Found in pro tennis rackets, hockey sticks, and record-breaking aero helmets, TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving players pinpoint control on their shots. The improved reach, touch, and control with a shorter handle provides easier court coverage all in one paddle.
- LONGER REACH — Elongated paddle shape (16-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME® — TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – Allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE — Gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE — Provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- MEDIUM-WEIGHT - Balances power and speed for all-around performance
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2020