Weight: 7.0-8.0 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 15 1/2 in
Core Material: Aluminum Honeycomb
Surface Material: Graphite
Paddle Width: 7 5/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/2 in
Factory Grip: Onix Perforated Cushion
The Onix Graphite Zen is an incredibly light paddle with amazing touch, making this paddle great for every playing situation. The graphite face and aluminum core deliver outstanding control. The oversized shape on the Zen offers a concentrated sweet spot for enhanced power and exacting ball placement. The Graphite Zen is a Hyperlite paddle, weighing in between 7.0 - 8.0 ounces, and is perfect for the player that is looking for outstanding touch at the net.
- ALUMINUM HONEYCOMB CORE - Provides heightened touch with ample amounts of power
- GRAPHITE FACE - Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
- TENNIS HANDLE - Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
- OVERSIZED SHAPE - Extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
- LIGHT-WEIGHT - Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019