Weight: 8.4-8.8 ounces
Handle Length: 4 3/4 in
Paddle Length: 15 3/4 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Velvet Textured Poly
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 or 4 3/8 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Textured
Power meets finesse with the new Bantam EX-L Pro. Paddletek’s Bantam series has dominated championship courts since 2012 and now the Bantam EX-L Pro takes competitive pickleball to a whole new level. Paddletek’s new Smart Response technology allows players to access the explosive power needed to win championships all while adding amazing touch and astounding forgiveness. Full sized and top-weighted, (8.4 to 8.8oz). The Bantam EX-L Pro is a formidable asset in the hands of beginners and professional players alike.
- Extra-large playing surface with balanced weight distribution
- Advanced 916 Pro Core™ for increased performance
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
- 4 1/8 Grip: Thinner grip not as much cushion, for smaller hands
- 4 3/8 Grip: Tennis Style Cushioned Wrap Grip
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019