Weight: 7.0-8.0 ounces
Handle Length: 4 3/4 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Bantam SRT Core
Surface Material: Textured Fiberglass Epoxy Hybrid
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 or 4 3/8 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Textured
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
Power and speed meet finesse in the Bantam TS-5 Pro, a lighter version of the formidable EX-L Pro. Smart Response Technology provides controllable power, while an expanded playing surface and extra-large sweet spot give you incredible forgiveness on the court. The TS-5 Pro also features a UV-coated fiberglass textured face for increased spin control and durability.
The Paddle comes in 2 grip sizes and 2 different weight options. The Light Weight versions weight range is 7.0 to 7.5 ounces while the Standard Weight paddles range is from 7.6 to 8.0 ounces, the heavier weight gives you a little more pop on the ball.
- Bantam Smart Response Technology Core increases forgiveness and consistency
- Textured Fibreglass Epoxy Hybrid Surface
- Extra-large playing surface with balanced weight distribution
- Light to medium weight for increased maneuverability
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
- 4 1/8 Grip: Thinner grip not as much cushion, for smaller hands
- 4 3/8 Grip: Tennis Style Cushioned Wrap Grip
- Power: 8.5
- Control: 8.0
- Control: 8.0
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021