Weight: 7.8-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 15 5/8 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Velvet Textured Poly
Paddle Width: 7 3/4 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Textured
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
Bundle and Save - 2 Paddletek Phoenix G6 Paddles (choice of colors), PickleballGalaxy Sling Bag, and 3 Penn 40 Outdoor Yellow Pickleballs
The Paddletek Phoenix G6 Paddle is light enough for kitchen exchanges yet powerful enough to drive the ball across the court, the Phoenix G6 boasts a large sweet spot along with better accuracy, forgiveness and control. Paddletek's PolyCore interior combines with an embedded graphite layer to dampen vibration and sound for more comfortable play. Nothing Plays Like a Paddletek.
- PolyCore provides responsive returns with increased control
- The graphite layer within the paddle provides additional control, less vibration and quieter play
- Reinforced grip with vibration dampening technology
- Velvet Textured Polycarbonate Surface
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
PickleballGalaxy Sling Bag Details:
- Dimensions: Height - 24", Base Width - 12", Depth - 5"
- Zippered Front compartment to store your phone, wallet, etc
- Zippered Main compartment to store, paddles, balls, clothing and more.
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- Mesh front pocket for keys or other small items
Penn 40 Outdoor Yellow Pickleballs Details:
- Enhanced Durability - Increased durability for all levels of play
- Increased Visibility - Optimal visibility for play in all lighting conditions
- Dynamic Bounce - Softer feel with a dynamic bounce for ultimate performance an playability
- USAPA Approved for Tournament Play
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021