Weight: 7.9-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 4 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 15 3/4 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 7 3/4 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Contour
Put more power into your wrist shots with the Paddletek Power Play Pro. With a ProPolyCore for reduced vibration and featuring a head-weighted design, the Power Play Pro shifts the generous sweet spot out toward the end of the paddle, amplifying the power in your stroke while maintaining superior control. From the company that brought you the original polymer composite Pickleball paddle. Nothing Plays Like a Paddletek.
- Wide playing surface with tapered profile
- Refined head-weighted bias offers increased power
- Advanced ProPolyCore with vibration dampening technology
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Engineered for play in noise restricted communities
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019