Weight: 6.8-7.5 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 15 1/2 in
Core Material: Nomex Honeycomb
Surface Material: Graphite
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in
Factory Grip: Pro Lite Comfort Contour
Made from the same materials as Pro-Lite's other Magnum Graphite Stealth but with NEW SCREEN PRINTED graphics.
From the first second you pick up a Magnum, you'll get a sense that this one's different... special. The balance, grip size and dimensions seem ideal. And once you swing it, you'll experience ample power with great finesse for soft net play. This one is indeed special, with qualities that have led it to be among the winningest paddles in the world.
- Used and endorsed by National Champion, Wes Gabrielsen
- Lightweight responsive graphite carbon fiber face construction meant for high impact shots and ball control
- The most balanced paddle on the market
- Large centered sweet spot
- Longer handle perfect for the tennis to pickleball convert
- Optimal blend of balance, touch, and power
- High Grade Nomex Honeycomb Core
- Perfectly contoured handle for all grip variations. A comfortable grip is EVERYTHING!
- One of a kind PICKLEBALL ONLY tapered end cap allowing for an extra firm hold on paddle resulting in less slippage and more control
- USAPA Tested and Approved
- Made in the USA
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019