Weight: 7.5-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Quadcore Polymer
Surface Material: Textured Powerspin
Paddle Width: 7 13/16 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Pro-Lite Comfort Contour
Designed for pickleball players with that non-conforming, non-traditional attitude, the Rebel PowerSpin name says it all, think of it as the James Dean of pickleball.
With a sexy shape covered in colorful, bold graphics - and comfortable handle wrapped with ProLite's comfort contour grip - you'll not only look great on the court, you'll stay cool as ice. And while the Rebel has that put together look - there's substance behind this handsome face. Boasting an extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance and light weight, you'll never have to say stop. Play all day long in your own style with Rebel's polymer core and textured fiberglass hitting surface with fantastic PowerSpin control, and deliver the goods with a soft touch or rowdy punch.
- QuadCore polymer - the strongest, quietest, lightest and most durable on the market
- MicroEdge guard for more surface area and consistent feel
- Quiet play for noise restricted communities
- Textured PowerSpin paddle surface
- Extra-long 16" paddle face for enhanced spin control
- The Rebel is at the absolute Max allowed in size
- Lightweight ranging from 7.5 - 8.1 ounces
- Contoured handle with ProLite's Comfort Contour grip for better control
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019