Weight: 7.7-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 4 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 15 3/4 in
Core Material: SuperCore Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Selkirk
Core Thickness: 13mm / .51 in
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
The Selkirk Power Air Series is the ultimate power player paddle
Selkirk Power Air Series Features
- Maximum spin for more aggressive & controlled drives
- Power paddle with surprising amount of control
- Ideal paddle for aggressive and power players
- Larger sweetspot than traditional power paddles
- Ideal choice for singles and tennis players
- Create more difficult to return shots by adding maximum spin
- Most aerodynamic Selkirk paddle
Selkirk Power Air Series Technologies
- Air Dynamic Throat: Providing maximum flex, the Air Dynamic Throat offers optimal air flow and improved ball control
- ThroatFlex: Providing maximum flex and dwell time, our new ThroatFlex open throat design enhances power play, for unbeatable consistency
- ProSpin+ NextGen Texture: Long-lasting max spin surface for unparalleled consistency ensuring you can shape and control the ball with ease, to dominate on the court
- QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face: A first-of-its-kind blend of two layers of Fiberflex and two layers of Quantum+ carbon, for effortless power and control
- 360° Proto Molding: Provides 360° composite coverage generating ultimate power, while delivering a consistent feel on every play
- Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless Technology: Increases edge reliability with an impact resistant blend of composites and polymer
- FlexFoam Perimeter: Increases durability, adds weight, enlarges the sweet spot, and absorbs the vibrations from every hit, for a stable, reliable feel
- SuperCore Polymer Honeycomb Core: Delivers supreme power while enhancing your control of the ball
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023