Weight: 7.8-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5.75 in
Paddle Length: 16.4 in
Core Material: Rev-Core+ Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: GC9-Flex Dual Carbon and Fiberglass
Paddle Width: 7.4 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Selkirk
This Paddle is made in China
Selkirk SLK Omega XL Features
- Excellent paddle for power players
- Improve your drives and singles play
- Power paddle with surprising amount of control
- Larger sweetspot than traditional power paddles
- Recommended for new tennis players starting Pickleball
Selkirk SLK Omega XL Technologies
- DuraEdge Edgeless Technology: Designed for optimal durability, the sleek, low-profile design and advanced DuraEdge technology enhances maneuverability, and extends the life of your paddle
- GC9-Flex Dual Carbon and Fiberglass Face: Pairing the best of SLK paddle technology with a large sweet spot, the SLK Omega delivers ultimate power without sacrificing control
- FlexFoam Perimeter: Increases durability, adds weight, enlarges the sweet spot, and absorbs the vibrations from every hit, for a stable, reliable feel
- Rev-Core+ Polymer Honeycomb Core: Combining a powerful paddle interior with a large sweet spot, the Rev-Core+ Polymer Core is engineered for the win
- NextGen Pro Texture: Delivers a new level of power and control achieved through spin
- 360° Proto Molding: Provides 360° composite coverage generating ultimate power, while delivering a consistent feel on every play
- SLK Ultra-Comfort Grip: Created for a confident hold, the cushioned SLK grip is stable, ultra-comfortable, and non-slip
- Shape: XL shape, an elongated paddle with a longer handle for 2 handed-backhands.
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023