Weight: 7.7-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass Composite Blend
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Cushion-Aire Perforated
This Paddle is made in China
Strike with unexpected touch and feel when swinging the all-new Echo Camo, a perfect paddle for players who value ball placement and the signature camouflage pattern on their pickleball weapon. Designed with an extended handle featuring an angled throat at the top for optimal two-handed backhand grip, the Echo Camo ensures players feel comfortable and in control from the first point to the last. Top features include a honeycomb polymer core that impressively dampens vibrations for an excellent feel, Clear Spin TCH technology on the surface for an added spin, and a fiberglass composite construction that helps deliver a surge of power and responsiveness off the paddle face. Paddle is USAPA-approved and made in USA.
- Unique camouflage design with same specifications as in-line Echo
- PolyCore – X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite Face comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin TCH induces enhanced spin for added control with a circle-patterned spin technology on the paddle surface
- Classic Shape creates an appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- Extended handle with angled throat for easier two-handed backhand grip
- USAPA-listed and approved
- Made in the USA
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021