Weight: 8.2-8.6 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
Surface Material: Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in
Factory Grip: Cushion-Aire Perforated
The Echo Carbon pairs sleek design with premium technology for avid pickleball players seeking championship-quality performance. Crafted with a woven layer of carbon fiber across the face for lightweight power alongside enhanced feel, this paddle features a classic shape with an extended handle that optimizes comfort for two-handed backhands. Look sharp and play sharper with this all-new paddle designed to bring home the hardware.
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- PolyCore–X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- Carbon Fiber Face construction blends lightweight power, superior control and enhanced feel
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends the life of your paddle by protecting against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat for easier two-handed backhand grip
- USAPA-listed and approved
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021