Weight: 8.2-8.6 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass Composite Blend
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in
Factory Grip: Cushion-Aire Perforated
This Paddle is made in China
Equipped with a longer handle to more comfortably accommodate two-handed backhands, the Echo Team supplies a nice mix of power, control and feel for aspirational pickleball players. Its classic shape offers an element of flexibility for both singles and doubles play, while its polypropylene honeycomb core softens the feel upon contact with the ball. USAPA-approved for competitive play, this paddle complements solid performance with vibrant design for players in the market for a new paddle.
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- PolyCore–X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- Fiberglass face construction provides impressive power capacity for easier depth and quicker pace
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends the life of your paddle by protecting against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat for easier two-handed backhand grip
- USAPA-listed and approved
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021