Weight: 7.2-7.6 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 17 in
Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass Composite Blend
Paddle Width: 6 3/4 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 in
Factory Grip: Cushion-Aire Perforated
Introducing the elongated paddle shape to Wilson’s pickleball lineup, the Juice XL creates remarkable reach and impressive power for experienced players who hit the sweet spot consistently. Constructed with a strong, lightweight fiberglass composite face wrapped around a polymer core that imparts a soft feel and effective vibration dampening, this paddle does not lack for responsiveness or comfort. Lightweight and maneuverable, the Juice XL should be a top option for players who enjoy singles and value the extended reach afforded by the 17-inch length of this paddle.
- Elongated XL Shape optimizes reach and produces solid power; ideal for singles play
- PolyCore-X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite Face comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin generates more controlled power with a specialized print spin technology on the paddle surface
- USAPA-listed and approved
- Made in the USA
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2020