Shoe Weight: 12.5 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Indoor
Feel the energy to return every shot with the men's SKY ELITE™ FF
shoes. Designed for indoor courts, its N.C. RUBBER™ outsole boasts high
abrasion resistance and excellent grip, meaning you can make quick turns
with ease. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot works to control
twisting, while GEL® technology in the rear of the shoe provides shock
absorption and cushioning. The midsole is made from FLUIDRIDE®
technology meaning it contains lightweight fibres that bounce back into
shape in the space of each stride to create adaptive cushioning
underfoot. An added layer of comfort comes from the mesh insole, while
the ORTHOLITE™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and effective
moisture management, so you don't need to worry about sweat even during
the most intense matches. The sockliner is also removable, to allow
space for your own orthotics if needed.
- Color: Blue/Sour Yuzu
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- N.C. RUBBER™ is a material that realizes grip and durability at the
same time, which are required in court sports. It improves performance
in movements requiring quick turns and jumps.
- The resin TRUSSTIC™ is used in the middle part of the sole. This
structure gives shoes stability by preventing them from twisting during
movement with shapes designed according to the motion characteristics in
the sport and the purpose of the shoes. The shape of the TRUSSTIC™ is
tailored to the type of shoe according to the motions used in the sport
to keep the shoes from twisting.
Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam developed in the ASICS
Institute of Sports Science, FlyteFoam® technology isn’t just a little
bit lighter - it’s remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard.
Midsoles constructed with FlyteFoam® tech aren’t just super lightweight,
either: They benefit from organic “super fibers” that bounce back into
their original shape in the space of each stride, providing perfect
adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This
engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam® technology far
more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only
from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning will perform at
its peak longer and stronger than ever before.