Head has been a major brand in sports like tennis, racquetball and squash for a very long time, in 2018 they completed their first full year in the picklball industry. In 2020 Head introduced paddles with the largest sweetspot ever, try a Gravity pickleball paddle and Feel the Force. Head's Radical and Radical XL series of pickleball paddles have been gaining in popularity since their introduction. Head has also formed a partnership with Margaritaville and released their colorful line of Margaritaville Pickleball Paddles. The Team Head Pickleball Player program now has over 90 players around the country. They were also the Official Pickleball Footwear for the US Open Championships.
Now for 2023 Head has updated their Extreme Series featuring Head's popular Diamond Head Shape. Head also updated their Gravity paddles for 2023, they are the same as the 2022 paddle with updated graphics and come in a Short Handle (SH 4 1/4") version and a Long Handle (LH - 5 3/4") version which is popular with two handed tennis players.
Head Pickleball Paddles
Head Pickleball Paddle Technologies
- FoamedCore - New for 2023 - Newly engineered foam strategically placed within the core that enhances the performance benefit of each of our Head's paddle series.
- Extended PowerCore - New for 2023 - The Extended PowerCore provides additional thickness added to the core of the paddle, resulting in ultimate power.
- SpinOn - A specially develope lacquer that is applied to the paddle surface creating a higher point of fritction, resulting in massive spin potential.
- Sweetspot Power Core - Developed to boost the ball rebound energy across the entire hitting surface for a massive sweetspot. Thicker, low density polypropylene core creates a unique soft and powerful impact feel
- Hybrid HS - Hybrid Hitting Surface - Combines the best attributes of graphite and composite fibers. Creates a superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability
- Extreme 3D Spin - Textured is created by a tri-axial surface pattern that grabs the ball on any shot to maximize spin and precision.
- Handle Stabilizer - Utilizes a specialized handle reinforcement solution creating a superior handle strength and dampening.
- CST - HEAD's Control Stabilizer Technology optimizes the torsional stability of even the lightest paddle.
- A specially engineered weight distribution system reduces vibration, which results in optimal precision, great feel and touch.
- Carbon HS - HEAD's Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player.
- Light weight surface helps give the paddle a reactive nature to create excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch and feel.
- OTC - HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin - HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Ergo Grip - HEAD's new ERGOnomic PU foam handle provides consistency, comfort and better feel.
- Comfort Grip - Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
Head Pickleball Paddle Shapes
- MASSIVE SWEETSPOT SHAPE - New shape with the Gravity Paddles that maximizes the sweetspot and palyability for maximum consistency and feel
- DIAMOND CONTROL SHAPE - Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control. Thinner construction for great feel and control
- DYNAMIC POWER SHAPE - New version of traditional paddle shape, Larger sweet spot, Thicker construction for increased power.
- ELONGATED POWER SHAPE - Maximum length permitted, Added length for additional reach and maximum power, Elongated sweetspot for increased spin potential.