Weight: 7.9-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Gamma Genuine Leather
Take your game even further. Meet the Electrum Pro II. The Pro II features the same ground breaking technology as the original Pro, but this elongated version provides you with extra reach that we all need at the kitchen line. For all of our tennis converts, we also added length to the handle to suit a two handed backhand. Thinner than the Model E with its 11mm core, this paddle provides pop and power while still maintaining the superior reset ability that you already love about Electrum. The gold edge guard paired with our signature carbon fiber face and vibrant electrify logo will be sure to make your gameplay stand out from the crowd. The signature black leather grip provides comfort and resists moisture to ensure stability. If you are a power player looking to make a statement with superior spin and precision, let the Electrum Pro II end your search.
- USAPA Approved & 5 Star Rated
- Raw Carbon Fiber Technology for ultimate precision, spin and speed
- Edge-to-Edge sweet spot made of a Honeycomb Polypropylene Core (We only use whole honeycombs to distribute impact equally across the paddle)
- Ergonomic Leather Wrapper Carbon Fiber Gamma Grip (Genuine leather avoids sweat in the hands and feels comfortable and natural)
- Includes Electrum Neoprene Protection Sleeve - FREE ($15 Value)
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023