Weight: 7.7-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/2 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
Surface Material: Fiberglass Composite Blend
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in
Factory Grip: Cushion-Aire Perforated
The epitome of touch and feel in a pickleball paddle, the all-new Echo is perfect for players who value ball placement above all else on the court. Designed with an extended handle featuring an angled throat at the top for optimal two-handed backhand grip, the Echo ensures players feel comfortable and in control from the first point to the last. Top features include a honeycomb polymer core that impressively dampens vibrations for excellent feel, Clear Spin TCH technology on the surface for added spin, and a fiberglass composite construction that helps deliver a surge of power and responsiveness off the paddle face.
- PolyCore-X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin TCH induces enhanced spin for added control with circle-patterned spin technology on the paddle surface
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends life of paddle by protecting edge of paddle against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat provides easier two-handed backhand grip
- Approved by USAPA
- Made in USA
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021