Shoe Weight: 12.4 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Outdoor
The most generous fit in the popular Rush Pro line, the Rush Pro Ace earns high grades for pickleball players with a strong preference for comfort on the court. Highlighted by its wider toe box to accommodate wider feet, this shoe also helps stabilize the foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that limits supination to help control pivot movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for additional breathability, the Rush Pro Ace delivers an appealing blend of comfort, stability and aesthetic for supreme confidence with every step.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Sensifeel: Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- Die Cut EVA: Classic EVA insole provides nice blend of comfort and support
- DF2: Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast: High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.