Weight: LW 7.5-7.8 / STD 7.9-8.3 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Control Black Core Polymer
Surface Material: Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Perforated Cushion
Core Thickness: 12.7mm / .5"
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
We Thrilled to Announce Engage's Latest Creation and Flagship Paddle.
The NEW Pursuit Pro Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber Line of Paddles! The Next Generation of T700 and Technology finally come together!
The Engage Pursuit Pro EX paddle features an all around shape with great playability, excellent power and spin combination.
Crafted with precision and innovation, this paddle boasts a revolutionary design creating a paddle unlike any other raw T700 paddle on the market.
The Pursuit Pro incorporates engineered layers, featuring an outer Raw T700 skin combined with inner next generation application layers. Through a meticulous bonding process, the engineered layers adhere to Engage’s proprietary Control Pro 'Black' polymer core directly enhancing the interaction (and influence) on the ball.
The Result...the ability for the surface and core to ‘act as one’ holding the ball even longer (with a consistent compression and release) to enable the ultimate experience and playability.
The dynamic fusion of these cutting-edge materials empowers players with unmatched control, increased spin capabilities, the right amount of power, and a gentler impact (for heightened ball feel and precision), taking your game to new heights.
- Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber and Inner Application Layer - Proprietary layering and bonding technology (with the Raw T700 exposed outer surface) for maximum texture and friction between the ball and surface for unmatched spin.
- Vortex Barrier Edge Technology - Next generation composite injected into the outer cells for weight distribution and vibration control.
- Uniform Guard Technology - Bonding of the edge guard and paddle for improved force distribution.
- Counter Balance Technology - Lowering the balance point of the paddle for quicker hand speed and less arm fatigue.
- Control Pro Black Polymer Core - Proprietary innovation that creates the softest core in the market that controls the rate of paddle compression and rebound rate.
- Colors: Arctic Gold
- Shape: EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length
- Core Thickness: 1/2" thick core for maximum control and feel (with power)
- Weight: 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard) / 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber with Next Generation Inner Application Layer
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration dampening (via multiple technologies) to reduce the tendency for tennis elbow and arm fatigue
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
- Engage’s most advanced paddle ever. Taking innovation to new heights.
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
Engage Pursuit Pro Paddle Comparison
- 6.0 Paddles - 5/8in - 15.9mm Core and a 4 3/8in grip for more CONTROL and SPIN
- Std Paddles - 1/2in - 12.7mm Core and a 4 1/4in grip for more POWER
- EX - 16in x 8in with a 5in handle
- MX - 16.5in x 7.5in with a 5.75in handle - MX version has Variable Flex Technology - the paddle won't flex while swinging slow for more control but the faster the swing the more it will flex providing additional power and spin
- LITE - 7.5 to 7.8 oz
- Standard - 7.9 to 8.3 oz
Power/Spin Ratings within the Pursuit Pro Line (1 - highest, 4 lowest)
- Pursuit Pro EX: Power - 2 Spin - 3
- Pursuit Pro MX: Power - 1 Spin - 1
- Pursuit Pro EX 6.0: Power - 4 Spin - 4
- Pursuit Pro MX 6.0: Power - 3 Spin - 2
Pursuit Pro Player Profile
- Pursuit Pro EX: All around shape with great playability, excellent power and spin combination
- Pursuit Pro MX: A shape for slightly more reach, unrivaled power and spin combination... Used by Pros Yates Johnson, Hunter Johnson, Dekel Bar, Jessie Irvine and more
- Pursuit Pro EX 6.0: All around shape with great playability, great control and spin with controllable power
- Pursuit Pro MX 6.0: A shape for slightly more reach, amazing spin and control backed with above average power
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023