Shoe Weight: 10.6 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Outdoor
Feel light and move really fast. The Viper SL is a more flexible, breathable and lighter version of the Viper. Air mesh has been added on the upper part of the shoe to provide maximum breathability and comfort. Viper SL also comes with a new tongue construction for a comfortable fit and the stability you need on the court. The lower part of the shoe has all the features of the Viper and the construction gives a nice and snug fit and keeps the foot in place properly.
- Super sticky grip with Salming´s hexagon pattern
- Designed with Salming´s TGS 62/75 guide system, to stimulate the foot’s natural movements
- RunLite2™ midsole for a responsive take-off
- LMS Torsion unit together with LMS 11° gives more stability to prevent twisting your ankles
- Removable EVA insole + RollBar™ gives you better grip in take-off position
- Traditional lace construction
- Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.