Weight: varies ounces
Handle Length: varies in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Raw Carbon
Paddle Width: 8 in
Grip Size: varies in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
Core Thickness: varies
Introducing the all-new Evoke Premier Raw Carbon Paddle from ONIX Pickleball, this raw carbon fiber surface texture increases traction on the pickleball for maximum spin and control without sacrificing pop and power. The polypropylene core provides a lightweight and durable paddle with excellent all-around maneuverability. This lightweight pickleball paddle is also constructed with a non-slip, comfort grip that makes it easy to control on the court. This paddle is USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved for tournament play. A full edge guard provides added protection during aggressive play.
- Handle Length: Max Power (10 mm) and Power (12 mm): 5", Control (14 mm) and Max Control (16 mm): 5.35"
- Grip Size Circumference: Max Power (10 mm): 3 7/8", Power (12 mm): 4 1/8", Control (14 mm) and Max Control (16 mm): 4 1/8"
- Weight: Max Power (10 mm) weighs 7.25-7.75 oz., Power (12 mm) and Control (14 mm) weigh 7.5-8 oz., and Max Control (16 mm) weighs 7.75-8.25 oz
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
- ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION - The singular piece core construction maximizes structural integrity between the paddle face and handle for enhanced paddle stability and durability
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE - Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- CONTOURED TENNIS HANDLE - Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
- MEDIUM-WEIGHT - Balances power and speed for all-around performance
- RAW-CARBON FIBER FACE - The raw carbon fiber surface provides a naturally textured paddle surface which increases spin and control on the ball for professional shot-making
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023