Weight: 7.9-8.4 ounces
Handle Length: 6 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 16 1/2 in
Core Material: Bantam SRT Core
Surface Material: Velvet Textured Poly
Paddle Width: 7 3/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 or 4 3/8 in
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Textured
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
Designed in collaboration with National Champion and US Open Triple Crown winner Scott Moore, the Sabre Pro features finely tuned proportions ideal for experienced singles players. An extra-long grip reduces unused playing surface, while a 16 1/2" overall paddle length increases speed at the point of contact—exponentially increasing power with every hit.
- Bantam Smart Response Technology Core increases forgiveness and consistency
- Velvet textured surface provides lasting spin to place the ball exactly where you want it
- Extra-long grip provides greater reach
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
- 4 1/8 Grip: Thinner grip not as much cushion, for smaller hands
- 4 3/8 Grip: Tennis Style Cushioned Wrap Grip
- Power: 9.5
- Control: 7.5
- Control: 7.5
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2021