Weight: 7.0-7.5 ounces
Handle Length: 5 in
Paddle Length: 15 5/8 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Textured Fiberglass Epoxy Hybrid
Paddle Width: 7 3/4 in
Grip Size: 4 1/4 in *may vary up to 1/8"
Factory Grip: Ultra Cushion Textured
This Paddle is made in U.S.A.
Anna Leigh Waters paddle now available. The most advanced polymer paddle just got lighter with the new Paddletek Bantam TS-5. A lighter version of the popular EX-L, the Bantam TS-5 is provides better touch at the net but great power when you need it. Featuring the ProPolyCore2 for optimum control, reduced vibrations, and a large sweet spot, the Bantam TS-5 is a high-performance paddle with excellent all-around playing characteristics. Built to last in the USA. Nothing Plays Like a Paddletek.
- Extra-large playing surface with balanced weight distribution
- Light weight provides increased all-around performance
- Advanced ProPolyCore2 with vibration dampening technology
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Engineered for play in noise restricted communities
- Ultra Cushion Textured grip
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
Paddletek Ratings for the Bantum TS-5 Pickleball Paddle:
- Power: 7.5
- Control: 8.0
- Control: 7.5
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2023