Weight: 7.0-8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 4 3/4 in
Paddle Length: 16 in
Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
Surface Material: Textured Fiberglass Epoxy Hybrid
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 in
Grip Size: 4 1/8 or 4 3/8 in
Factory Grip: Paddletek
The Paddletek Tangent Pro Paddle is one of the best all around pickleball paddles you will find. It offers the perfect combination of power and control. This is accomplished through Paddletek's pantented Smart Response Core Technology.
The Tangent Pro Paddle comes in two different weight ranges and with two grip sizes (4 1/8 inches or 4 3/8 inches), this allows you to get the exact right specs to match your game. The surface is lightly textured to improve spin and UV-coated to defend against fading.
- Advanced Smart Response™ Core technology for enhanced performance
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- Made in the USA
- Weight Range: 7.4-7.8 oz (Light)
- Weight Range: 7.9-8.3 oz (Standard)
- 4 1/8 Grip: Thinner grip not as much cushion, for smaller hands
- 4 3/8 Grip: Tennis Style Cushioned Wrap Grip
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our DEMO Program.
PickleballGalaxy General Notes
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather glove.
COPYRIGHT - PICKLEBALLGALAXY.COM 2019