Shoe Weight: 12 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Indoor
Python Introduced a New Black Color for 2019 2020
- We feel these shoes run about a 1/2 size small so if you are a 9.0 you should order a 9.5
- From the makers of the #1 selling Python Grip - Now comes your next favorite shoe
- Nothing Grips like a Python Grip and now Nothing Grips the Floor like a Python Pickleball Shoe
- All of our testers have said these play like an $80+ shoe but we're offering this at an everyday low price of $59.95
- Our #1 Selling High End Glove the Python Deluxe ($19.95 value) comes free with each pair
- Amazingly light feel (size 10.5 is 12.0 ounces) with incredible durability
- The inner features a good quality soft mesh fabric that has a strong sweat absorbing property to keep your foot comfortable
- Stable surface in-sock keeps your foot dry and strengthens movement stability
- Thicker back heel for shock absorption and good stability when landing
- High density rubber sole perfect for abrasion resistance, strong skid resistance and elasticity
- Made from high peeling synthetic leather for great strength and stability while still having high durability
5 Star (1)
4 Star (1)
2 Star (0)
1 Star (0)
Buying my 3rd pair
I normally wear a 9 1/2 so after seeing they run small I ordered a 10 and they fit great. I really like these shoes as they are super comfortable. I play several times a week and they only seem to last about 3 to 4 months but I think that's normal for as much as I play. Highly recommend them for the price.
Was this helpful?
So far so good. I find it to be an honest fit for my size 11. They seem sturdier than another pair of Head shoes that I was wearing. Have only had them for a few weeks though so no 5 stars yet.
2 of 2 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?