Shoe Weight: 13.4 ounces
Shoe Height: Low
Court Type: Outdoor
- We feel these shoes run about a 1/2 size small so if you are a 9.0 you should order a 9.5
- From the makers of the #1 selling Python Grip - Now comes your next favorite shoe
- Nothing Grips like a Python Grip and now Nothing Grips the Floor like a Python Pickleball Shoe
- All of our testers have said these play like an $80+ shoe but we're offering this at an everyday low price of $59.95
- Our #1 Selling High End Glove the Python Deluxe ($19.95 value) comes free with each pair
- Amazingly light feel (size 10.5 is 13.4 ounces) with incredible durability
- The inner features a good quality soft mesh fabric that has a strong sweat absorbing property to keep your foot comfortable
- Stable surface in-sock keeps your foot dry and strengthens movement stability
- Thicker back heel for shock absorption and good stability when landing
- High density rubber sole perfect for abrasion resistance, strong skid resistance and elasticity
- Made from high peeling synthetic leather for great strength and stability while still having high durability
5 Star (2)
4 Star (0)
2 Star (0)
1 Star (0)
Outside python sneakers
Great quality for the price Held up for three seasons(spring,summer,fall) playing outside pickleball 5 days a week Need to order half size larger Bought extra pair for inside and out
1 of 1 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?
Right out of the box these shoes looked good. I tried them on and they fit perfect. The tip they gave to go a half size bigger was spot on. I normally wear a 10.5 wide, so I ordered 11. The width was good and the size 11 fit good. I have used these shoes for several pickleball games and they performed great. They give my feet much better support that a mesh-upper running shoe. They grip the floor nicely, no sliding on sudden stops and great push off for sudden starts. And they look great, For the 40 dollar price right now you can't go wrong. Note I am a beginner Pickleball player, enjoy
3 of 3 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?