Shoe Weight: 12.7 ounces
Shoe Height: Mid
Court Type: Indoor
Python has introduced a New Black Color for 2019 - 2020
- We feel these shoes run about a 1/2 size small so if you are a 9.0 you should order a 9.5
- From the makers of the #1 selling Python Grip - Now comes your next favorite shoe
- Nothing Grips like a Python Grip and now Nothing Grips the Floor like a Python Pickleball Shoe
- All of our testers have said these play like an $80+ shoe but we're offering this at an everyday low price of $59.95
- Our #1 Selling High End Glove the Python Deluxe ($19.95 value) comes free with each pair
- Amazingly light feel (Size 10.5 is 12.7 ounces) with incredible durability
- The inner features a good quality soft mesh fabric that has a strong sweat absorbing property to keep your foot comfortable
- Stable surface in-sock keeps your foot dry and strengthens movement stability
- Thicker back heel for shock absorption and good stability when landing
- High density rubber sole perfect for abrasion resistance, strong skid resistance and elasticity
- Made from high peeling synthetic leather for great strength and stability while still having high durability
5 Star (0)
4 Star (2)
2 Star (0)
1 Star (0)
1/2 size small is correct
The shoes fit as PBG states, 1/2 size small. So when ordering, order a 1/2 size larger than you normally do. I would have liked for there to be more cushion as one day of walking around in the shoes my feet felt flat. This requires one star deduction. But for the money, these shoes are a good value. They look pretty decent as well.
Was this helpful?
Good value, good so far
I just purchased this shoe. As others said, fit is a bit snug compared to other brands but I usually wear a 12 and a 12 does fit. I have only played on them for one session about 2 hours long. Mid support is good. I have a tendency to "roll" my ankle over on my right foot...this shoe felt stable and didn't feel like it wanted to roll over. court grip was ok but not as tacky as a true gum sole. for the $$, soo far a good choice
2 of 3 customers found this helpful.
Was this helpful?